At Two Hands Four Paws, our approach to canine veterinary rehabilitation revolves around a comprehensive, competent, and compassionate care program, aimed at ensuring the highest quality of life for your dog.
A Comprehensive Approach To Canine Veterinary Rehibilitation
We understand that a dog therapist is only as good as his or her ability to successfully prevent, diagnose, and treat whatever ailment a dog may be facing. Equally as important is our ability to listen and communicate well with owners to make sure they understand their dog's health concerns and how to make the best choices for their dog.
We specialize in the following dog health services for dogs of all ages, breeds, and circumstances:
- Acupuncture: Our practice utilizes both Eastern and Western medicine through the consideration and inclusion of acupuncture in some cases
- Bathing and hygiene: Proper canine hygiene is an important component of a healthy happy lifestyle
- Boarding (for special needs): If you are going on a trip and want to make sure that your dog is well taken care of, our staff can ensure high-quality, affordable care
- Brace casting: A lightweight, custom-fitted brace fitted directly to your pet can help with your pet’s mobility and quality of life when corrective or reparative surgery is not an immediate option.
- E Stimulation: We offer Electrical stimulation (E-stim) for conditions such as post-surgical weakness and pain, poor motor control, spasms, spinal pain, limited mobility, and inflammation
- Homeopathic and nutraceutical: Alternative therapies such as homeopathy may also play an important role in the treatment of some conditions
- Hydrotherapy: Swim therapy is ideal for pets recovering from injury or surgery, older pets with arthritis or mobility issues, paralyzed pets, pets with any form of dysplasia — basically, any pet in pain whether physical or emotional
- Laser therapy: Our cold laser therapy is a tool used to treat dogs for postoperative pain, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions, and it is painless and well tolerated by all canines
- Massage therapy: Our trained professionals use massage therapy as part of injury rehabilitation, senior care, or sporting care
- Medications: When your dog requires medication, our doctors will provide the right prescription
- Mobility aids: harnesses, toe grips, paw pad stickers (name?), slings, shoes…
- Nutrition: We will address the specialized nutritional requirements for you dog in different life stages and to aid in the management of certain illnesses
- Pain management: We specialize in effective and compassionate pain management for your cat regardless of age, ability, or condition
- Recreational swim: Fun Swim
- Senior Care: We understand the special needs of aging dogs, and we will partner with you to provide the optimal plan for your aging canine
- Swim lessons: water safety
- Wheelchair Fitting: We can provide a wheelchair fitting for your dog that will give them the ability to run, play and get the exercise they need